Let's just take a look...
Tonight = RPS Meeting
Tomorrow = Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoneix
Thursday = Yellow House
Friday = Harry Potter and the Second Helping of the Phoenix
I mean honestly... jumping bat bogeys, Batman! How brilliant are the next four days going to be!?!?! (Can I get a WOOT WOOT!?)
"...What've you done with Umbridge?"
"She got carried away," said Harry, "by a herd of centaurs."
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode.
Labels:
harry potter,
sarelsicolina


2 Responses to “One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode.”
"Well, it is clear to me that he has done a very good job on you," said Scrimgeour, his eyes cold and hard behind his wire-rimmed glasses. "Dumbledore's man through and through, aren't you, Potter?"
"Yeah, I am," said Harry. "Glad we straightened that out."
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon, Ronald ..."
Post a Comment