was
chasing and wicked
(actively malicious) men organized
like alcoholics oh that I knew
how it
was
down into the valley
quick minutes before striding
was
turning and shaméd
(inwardly compunctious) men realized
like skeptics oh that I taught
how it
was
up along the mountain
hard minutes before repenting
is
walking and absolvéd
(newly blameless) men energized
like convicts oh that I ransom
how it
is
straight upon the path
sweet minutes before crusading
is
defending and questioned
(resolutely veracious) men antagonized
like fanatics oh that I lead
how it
is
deep within the journey
long minutes before proving
is
knowing and contented
(peacefully dauntless) men prizéd
like heretics oh that I bless
how it
is
late in the season
brief minutes before ascending
will be
worshiping and perfected
(completely righteous) men delivered
My children oh that I love
how it
will be
caught up along the clouds to meet Me in the air,
preservéd and garrisoned from every assault of evil,
inheriting sweet eternity in the golden city
as pure and translucent as glass.
(Scripture References Include: 1 Thessalonians 4:17, 2 Timothy 4:18, 1 Peter 1:3-5, Revelation 21:21)
Monday, July 9, 2007
men.
Labels:
1 peter,
1 thessalonians,
2 timothy,
poetry,
rebirthed poets society,
revelation


No response to “men.”
Post a Comment