So, my Mom and I went to the Monroe County Fair today...
I've added my three of my favorite shots below, just because I couldn't resist!
All of my life, in every season, You are still God, and I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to worship. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have any being. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe |
Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns
- All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License
9 Responses to “A Day at the Fair”
i love the goat with its face in the fence! GOATS! aaand i can't say anything else right now. dammit.
-hannah a.
No snapshots of Rockhopper, Chinstrap and Rear Admiral Bligh I see. Oh.. to be a shunned Alaskan penguin.
verily i say, i sought hi and lo for rockhopper, chinstrap and rear admiral bligh - yet to no avail! oh, how i looked forward to squeezing their prim and proper plumpness! alas.
sadly, i cannot see all the photos. sigh. have i mentioned flickr, and how wondrous it is? ;)
i do, however, LOVE the one with the giant horse (that one was a horse, right?) schnozz. awesome.
apparently all the nice sheep were in church, just leaving the naughty goats at the fair to make mayhem with fans and whatnot. :) is this like the goat Pleasure Island?
it's almost not okay how much i am now in love with that little bunny ....
or maybe the emtional trauma is still overflowing from ... hp.
i just came to your site ...
AGAIN ...
because.i.cannot.get.enough.of.that.bunny.
luna's petronus?
PETRONUS AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
i'm crying. you need to be in bunny therapy.
when i grow up i want a goat! i was just telling one of my friends that. you won first place? gosh...
bunnybunnybunny...:)
Post a Comment