Wednesday, October 10, 2007

personality quizzes are just tho theductive.

MOUTH-OLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Mango or Balsamic Vinaigrette

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. B to U to the RGER King, and Arby's. Taco Bell is also tasty tasty.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. I miss Joe's. I'd say, Domo or my parents' house.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 20% + (unless they "round up" my bill, in which case, 0%. grr.)

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Pirates Booty. Pie Dough. Sushi. Chocolate.

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. All cheeses, pepperoni, ground beef, mushrooms... and occasionally black olives, pineapple & jalepeno.

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. BUTTER and jam (sorry, Sarah.)

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. My children (Ellie & Lucy)

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Two... one is hooked up, one is covertly stowed in my closet.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Besides blood, hair and, um.... the usual? No.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. The pumpkin I bought this afternoon.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Um, no, but I passed out when I broke my finger, re-set it, and then tried to walk up stairs.

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. No.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I wouldn't change it.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Deep sea blue/cobalt, black and brown.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I'm sure I did when I was little.

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. I saved the life of a rabbit and a bird... does that count?

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Jesus.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Personal hygiene. Key factor here.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. No.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Sure... but I wouldn't stop sending emails.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. No.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. I'd say yes, and then call into fact that the stakes never specified how quickly one must drink the sauce.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. No.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Not a thing.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Absolutely! (I *want* that.)

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Hardwood floors...yay.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Um, stand. Unless I'm shaving...then I finagle to stay warm whilst not washing off shaving cream. It's a talent.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: Yes and I have... but I have to have my own space.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. Oh, sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln. [Gets up from computer...goes to count...] 20?

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: hhahah... um, a speeding ticket a few years ago...?

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Content, financially-self-sufficient and a blessing to others.

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8
A: Huh?

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Mom.

Q: Last person who called u?
A: Jess.

Q: Person you hugged?
A: My Dad.

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 18

Q: Season?
A: Autumn and spring. But dangit all, I frolic in snow and relish winter up UNTIL the end of January. Then I'm over it.

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: My sister & Jessica...

Q: Mood?
A: Loverly.

Q: Listening to?
A: Hildegard von Bingen (11,000 Virgins: Chants for the Feast of St. Ursula)

Q: Watching?
A: um, soon I will probably watch some LOST or some Nikita... tomorrow Netflix is sending me Grey's Anatomy, Battlestar Galactica and 28 Weeks Later. Yessss.

Q: Worrying about?
A. Nothing. (That's pretty amazing.)

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: The Post Office.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. Christmas {in its entirety}, dance movie night, oh - and finish the filing at work (man, I want that to be *done*!)

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: In the theatre? Stardust. At home? Love Actually.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I like to think so.

Q: Someone you wish you never met?
A. Well, yes... but no, actually. Because then I might not be the me I am right now.

[The following questions were added by Wina the Exploder...]

Q: who is your lord of the rings husband?
A: S-T-R-I-D-E-R.

Q: what are your 3 favorite cds right now?
A: Um, cg grey vol. 2, Josh Garrels - Over Oceans, and I'm really taken with Hildegard von Bingen (11,000 Virgins: Chants for the Feast of St. Ursula)...

Q: if you could have anything to eat right now what would it be?
A: Um... wow. There are too many options! The answer is = Mom's pie crust cookies. Alas, I have none. However, I have Pirates Booty in the kitchen...and now I am off to partake of some.

No response to “personality quizzes are just tho theductive.”

 
Creative Commons License

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns - All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License