I know, I know. Me and the animals. The "stray" cat from before -- the cute grey tiger stripe guy with half a tail -- well, he showed up as usual (I seem to be on his regular route), but this time with a flea collar.... so, with that and the fact that he seems to be well fed and his coat is beautiful, I'm not so worried about him any more.
However, I am currently feeding a stray... and I mean a real stray. She's living *under* my house (thanks to the slowest construction guys this side of the Mississippi, there are open points of access to my basement from both porches - each perfectly cat-sized...) - anyway, she's living under my house, she's skinny (I mean, I can feel her bones), and her coat (long-haired) is full of, um, nature. Anyway, we had a breakthrough last night and again this morning, when she finally allowed me to touch her, and she seems to be trusting me more... but I (a) really don't want her to be left outside all winter (and if you know me at all, you know there is no way that I will let that happen), but I (b) really don't want to take her to the pound.... so.... (c) does anyone want a kitty?


2 Responses to “[Another] Stray Cat...”
hello my beautiful friend, I love your pics they are so cute. I hope you are well, we missed you on thursday evening. I hope you are more rested.
:) liana
it is a cute kitty...if i weren't allergic to it...maybe courtney wants it??
Post a Comment