UPDATE: Yeah, so Sarah, after posting her comment, decided to noro go hûl, bado go Eru, and made another option. {Insert "oooh"'s and "aaah"'s:}
Thursday, October 25, 2007
aranel's computerized penmanship...
So, Sarah whipped out three potential tolkien-esque signatures for me. Every time I think I have a favorite picked, I think about how much I like the other two. Have I mentioned how cool Sarah is lately? Like, listening-to-an-elven-choir-singing-in-the-treetops-of-Lothlorien cool. Shyeah.



UPDATE: Yeah, so Sarah, after posting her comment, decided to noro go hûl, bado go Eru, and made another option. {Insert "oooh"'s and "aaah"'s:}

UPDATE: Yeah, so Sarah, after posting her comment, decided to noro go hûl, bado go Eru, and made another option. {Insert "oooh"'s and "aaah"'s:}
Labels:
graphics,
identity,
lord of the rings,
sarelsicolina


4 Responses to “aranel's computerized penmanship...”
I'd vote for the third one... if I was entitled to vote in these here States.
yeah, i think the third might be my favorite ... but i think b/c the letters are thicker ... i may revise the first one ...
right.now....
slain. yet again.
btw ... this:
"listening-to-an-elven-choir-singing-in-the-treetops-of-Lothlorien cool"
is AMAZING.
Post a Comment