Monday, April 12, 2010

Snapshots of April, Vol. 2

It's *glorious* outside, and with both the Pioneer Woman's Macro Contest and my budding business (no pun intended) in mind, I have set out with my camera once again. I have a feeling that will be happening A LOT this week. This month. You can see where this is going.

I thought I'd share some of my favorites. <3.















2 Responses to “Snapshots of April, Vol. 2”

MBK said...

love these, Chels! Especially that first close-up of Jack and the dandelion in the sun.

Xpiotiva said...

LOVE!!! The dandelion and the first flower are my faves, so lovely!!!!!

 
Creative Commons License

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns - All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License