To the best of my knowledge, I can submit up to four photos for consideration, and I thought I'd ask for your opinions before I make my decision! I was considering sitting this contest out, thinking I'm almost assuredly out of my league, but thanks to cg1's encouragement, I'm diving right on in - it's bound to be fun, and that's the entire point!
Now, I've already added this one, because I just HAD to. I mean, look at him.
As for the rest, I'm still debating, and I would love to hear your opinions! I've given them letters, just to make commenting easier. :) Thank you!
(If you'd prefer to view them through Flickr, you can see all of my potential entries here.)
[b↓]
[c↓]
[d↓]
[e↓]
[f↓]
[g↓]
[h↓]
[i↓]
[j↓]
[k↓]
[l↓]
[m↓]


8 Responses to “The Pioneer Woman's Photography Contest: Macro”
oh my goodness. how can I choose?! ok, here are my top 3 (and 3 honorable mentions)
b. bunny. how can you not love that face?!
f. ellie+snowflakes. you can see individual snowflakes AND ellie's pretty fur and eyes AND a reflection of you in her eye.
m. purple flower. the colors pop! and I like the asymmetry.
hon. mentions: d. gorilla! j. fire. different than the flowers and animals. g. deer. love love love. you are snow white (w/ ariel's hair) :)
d, g, k, are my favs.
d and l. i they are the most 'macro' per se, and i also think they are super crisp and just unusual enough to really, really catch the eye. i like the others but i think we have some sense now of what she most goes for and that's my guess given that. :)
D, J, and K. I like the bunny, but it's sad that it's in a cage...
The bunny was at the Monroe County Fair, if that's any consolation, Beth! :)
dude. you are totally face-melting. these are incredible. i'm going to try to choose some favorites (gulp) and give you an opinion (gasp). here goes...
top choices for submission: d (his eye is so expressive!), and k (the texture on the petals is out of control).
top choices for my future living room: a (the color!), j (the juxtaposition of the ash and flame, it almost looks like snow!), and l (for some reason those flowers equal joy).
my favorites in this order:
d, g, k, f, c
<3
I feel an extreme close-up of Sai Baba or a bacon poultice would be appropriate.
Post a Comment