Taken at DePaul University, Chicago
Taken by Mom near Beaufort, South Carolina, which I later edited in Photoshop...click here for the original.
Click here if you'd like to keep up with the contest on the Pioneer Woman's blog.
All of my life, in every season, You are still God, and I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to worship. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have any being. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.
Taken at DePaul University, Chicago
Taken by Mom near Beaufort, South Carolina,

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe |
Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns
- All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License
3 Responses to “The Pioneer Woman's Photography Contest: Green”
i love that photo of you! nicely done with the fence removal :)
i love them AAAAAAAAALLLL. they all convey a different emotion too, so i feel like you have 'covered' the emotion gamut. of course i would hone in on that.
-4
i love them ALLLL!!! i like how each one captures a different emotion, so you have covered the emotional gamut based on the color green! it's so great! of course i would read into the emo's. bah.
-4
Post a Comment