Monday, August 20, 2007
this is hilarious.
thanks to Christina for finding it...
and making me watch it...
:)
Labels:
BAHAH,
clips,
harry potter
All of my life, in every season, You are still God, and I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to worship. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have any being. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe |
Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns
- All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License
3 Responses to “this is hilarious.”
ron.
ron.
ron WEAS-ly.
DUMble DOAHR!
why is he naked in the end?!
and...
harrypotter! harrypotter! *frenzied puppet shaking*
THIS IS SO GREAT.
The pipe bomb makes me cringe. But I love Ron, Dumbledore and I am seriously addicted to listening to Voldemort at the end.
"...oh voldy voldemort!" - LOVE IT!
Post a Comment