Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Pioneer Woman's Photography Contest: Shallow Depth-of-Field

Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman, my friend (whether she knows it or not) and fellow lover of butter, wine, bacon, butter chicken, sushi, diet dr.pepper, photography, horses, manly men and dahlias (it's ridiculous, really), just recently had a photography "assignment" on her blog.

This particular contest was over Shallow Depth-of-Field, and while none of my entries were chosen, I thought I'd share them with you. Thank you to those of you who gave your opinions during my selection process! <3.









Click here to see the official entries and winners on the Pioneer Woman's site.

While you're at it, you'll almost assuredly want to:
Follow Ree on Twitter. (you won't be sorry.)
Become a fan of Ree on Facebook.

[Note: Ree was yet another delightfully-excellent and spot-on suggestion from my big sister, @xocg. You should probably follow her on Twitter, too. She's a hoot. And a fellow lover of butter, wine, bacon, butter chicken, sushi, boots (correction: all shoes), Austen (correction: all swoon-worthy period novels), Dr. Evil and many, many other excellent and admirable hobbits. I mean interests. I could never love anyone as I love my sister.]

3 Responses to “The Pioneer Woman's Photography Contest: Shallow Depth-of-Field”

Xpiotiva said...

these photos complete me. i need them on my wall. esp. the skyline one, it's just soooooo gorgeous!!!

MBK said...

love them. seriously stared at the bird one that's framed on your dining room wall last time I was sitting at your dining room table.

and I caught that Little Women quote at the end and it made me happy. :)

 
Creative Commons License

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns - All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License