Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Want to be Snow White*...

...for the following reasons:

1. The amount of time between Snow White's wish for true love & the moment she meets him? 51.2 seconds.

(Dear Disney: Between the aforementioned scene and the way Ariel's hair looks underwater, you have given me some seriously unrealistic expectations. You sit on a throne of lies. You smell like beef and cheese. Kthxbye.)


2. The fact that a Google search for ["snow white" friend woodland] will yield "about 278,000" results in 0.22 seconds.






Now, did you see the asterisk in the title? It's important. It should be read like this:
"I Want to be Snow White *with a better dress, a Prince Charming whose name isn't Prince Charming, and a voice that is less akin to Betty Boop..."


So, what am I going to do about this? See for yourself.







4 Responses to “I Want to be Snow White*...”

seg said...

"You smell like beef and cheese. Kthxbye"


HAHAHAH this is perfect!

Somehow I feel like all of the Disney princess have animals flock to them. What is that about?

I love when they make fun on that in Enchanted and she sings and calls all the NYC sewer rats and pigeons to her.

MBK said...

oh.my.goodness. my mouth literally dropped open when I got to the deer photos. amazing.

chelsea said...

bahaha sarah - i love that scene!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9B_JPa4TKU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAsG__XjU8Q

Xpiotiva said...

i want to marry that rachel weisz photo! it's amazing!

AND I WANT TO PLAY WITH THOSE DEER AGAIN!!!!!

 
Creative Commons License

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns - All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License