Strawberry Shortcake (the REAL one):
Matterhorn Screamer for the Commodore 64, Released 1988
(does anyone else remember this? OH.MY.GOSH.):
Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega Genesis:
The Chipmunk Adventure:
The Land Before Time:
Bill Cosby's Picture Pages:
The Orgeon Trail:
The Wuzzles:
DuckTales:
The Smurfs:


3 Responses to “Nostalgia!”
dude, i just got SLAPPED on the face with nostalgia ...
nicely done.
smurfs marathon?
I remember Wuzzles being on sale in the shops at home but don't think the cartoon made it onto our TVs. But definitely watched Ducktales and the Smurfs. I can remember crying once when i was really yound because programming the 80s VCR we had to record the Smurfs didn't work and I missed it for that week. :(
i don't know many of these, i feel as though i live under a rock. but i DO know the chipmunks, and i think that's really all that matters. ;-)
Post a Comment