All of my life, in every season, You are still God, and I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to worship. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have any being. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe |
Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns
- All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License
2 Responses to “Here, Kitty... Kitty...”
HI-larious. I actually LOL'd all the way through. Where did you find that?
That video is great! Funny animals are the best...I think my favorite part is either when the cat knocks over the baby or when the dog gets assaulted at the very end :)
Post a Comment