Origin: Unknown
Meaning: Port of Ships
(Of course, we already know this. Nevermind that Sarah gets to be "Princess," and others get to be inspiring -- I'm a port. of. ships. riiiight.)
46% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 8.5% have a higher vowel make-up. This means you are very well envoweled.
Your personal power animal is the Blue Tit.
(Alright, now. That's enough. I'll hear none of that. It's the Cyanistes caeruleus. Check it out here - it's actually awesome. Besides - what on earth is a "personal power animal" ?? please.)

According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.038% of US residents have the first name 'Chelsea' and 0.0494% have the surname 'Greene'. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there are 56 'Chelsea Greene's.
Interesting... anyone feel like sharing their results?


14 Responses to “Scary, What You Can Find Online...”
hmmm what exactly did you google to come across this?
Ha ha... this made me laugh out loud...a lot.
As for my results:
Name: Douglas McHugh
Origin: Celtic
Meaning: Dark Blue, Blood River, Black Hill (errr... nope. It actually means Dark Water, from the Gaelic 'Dubh' for dark and 'Glas' for water).
31% of my letters are vowels, so I am only modestly envoweled. Heavens! If only my parental units had known.
Backwards it is Salgoud Hguhcm. And my personal power animal is the Chinstrap Penguin!!!! 83 Americans are currently also living my life as Douglas McHugh.
I think the personal power animal part makes me laugh the most! I will go forth and use my Penguinly powers to thwart evil. Ho yes.
My results:
Name: Sarah Germann
Origin: Hebrew
Meaning: Lady, Princess
((I will own that))
33% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 60.6% have a higher vowel make-up. This means you are averagely envoweled.
(("average" ... figures...))
Backwards, it is Haras Nnamreg.
((sounds like a Jedi))
Your personal power animal is the Hamadryas Baboon.
((I'm thorry ... whaaa?))
from wikipedia:
"The Hamadryas Baboon is patriarchal, unlike the other baboon species. Females do most of the parenting. The males herd their females with visual threats. They will grab or bite any female that wanders too far away."
((well, shit))
According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.508% of US residents have the first name 'Sarah' and 0.001% have the surname 'Germann'. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there are 15 'Sarah Germann's.
p.s. how are there more Douglas McHugh's than Sarah Germann's in the US??
oh, probably b/c of my ridiculous last name.
just looked up jochill's...
his personal power animal is the Amazonian Manatee
((nice!))
and the "Jonathan Hill's" have the "Douglas McHugh's", "Chelsea Greene's" and "Sarah Germann's" all beat:
we guesstimate there are 1,597 "Jonathan Hill's"
Jonathan:
Origin: Hebrew
Meaning: Gift of God
Hill:
Origin: (Origin Scottish and English) One who lives on or near a hill, derived from Old English hyll. German. A corruption of German hild meaning battle.
i'll just keep commenting...
"we guesstimate there are 0 Nicole Ondrik's." ((what a shame...))
"we guesstimate there are 0 Christina Ondrik's."
((i sense a conspiracy))
why are these comments SO BRILLIANT? AHAHAHAHAHAH.....
THIS IS SO HYSTERICAL. I AM DYING.
and i just did my name and it tells me this:
Your personal power animal is the Siberian Chipmunk.
and for nicole: Your personal power animal is the Ring-tailed Lemur.
why are we both rodents?! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
THE SIBERIAN CHIPMUNK!
YOUR COUS-COUS!
siberian. chipmunk.
"They make a number of different sounds, including a short "cheep" that sounds like a bird call and lasts for about 1/5 of a second. This call, which is produced if the chipmunk is frightened or agitated, is produced as 3 to 6 syllables repeated in a series."
I.LOVE.THE.CHIPMUNK.ADVENTURE.
the girls of rock n roll...
i need to watch that right now!
This is too funny, I had to check mine:
Name: Angela Nelson
Forename:
Origin: Greek (Root: Angel)
Meaning: Angelic
Surname:
Origin: The son of Neil or Nel. See Neil
42% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 22.8% have a higher vowel make-up. This means you are well envoweled.
Backwards, it is Alegna Noslen... nice ring to it, huh?
Your personal power animal is the Hamadryas Baboon. So apparently Sarah and I have to share the power of this magnificent creature.
According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.468% of US residents have the first name 'Angela' and 0.1703% have the surname 'Nelson'. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there are 2,391 'Angela Nelson's.
Wow, there are a lot of Angela Nelson's out there...including one who apparently had an affair with the prime minister of Trinidad, according to the Google news bits at the bottom of the page.
Not to rub it in Chels, but my name means "God's Grace" -Sweet. But to make you feel better when I plugged Clint's name in, it didn't have any meaning associated. Hah! Tis better to be a port of ships then nothing at all right?
To continue... I'm well envowled (that's the first time I've heard THAT!), my name in pig lat is Essicajay Erkelmay which does have a nice ring to it. And because I am a woman the website decided to say that I'm constantly overcharged for beauty products. Nothing new there.
My personal power animal (did anyone figure out what this meant?) is the Kalahari Meerkat. I think my cat Gabby may be a very fat Meerkat. I guess that means I'm staying true to my meerkat tendencies and living in a social colony (just not borrowing underground yet, but I do like my basement!). Lastly, my numerology number is "4" Which means that I am practical, tenacious, traditional, and serious as well as being well organized and with a strong work ethic. Perhaps it is not such b*llsh*t afterall????!?
Post a Comment