Between the fading light and all of the light-the-firecracker!-and-then-run-quickly-away! action, I wasn't able to snag shots of everyone... but of the shots I did take, here are some of my favorites:
Saturday, July 3, 2010
grateful. free. (and so so shiny.)
So, tonight felt like summer. It felt like old-school, popsicle-consuming, not-a-care-in-the-world summer. Maybe it's the simple things ("ooh! aah! pretty sparkly light!") that help me slow down and recognize just how blessed I really am, because this 4th of July finds me grateful, even in the midst of challenges. I really do love my life.
Between the fading light and all of the light-the-firecracker!-and-then-run-quickly-away! action, I wasn't able to snag shots of everyone... but of the shots I did take, here are some of my favorites:






Between the fading light and all of the light-the-firecracker!-and-then-run-quickly-away! action, I wasn't able to snag shots of everyone... but of the shots I did take, here are some of my favorites:
Labels:
ooh's and AAW's,
photography,
summer,
the 4th of july


No response to “grateful. free. (and so so shiny.)”
Post a Comment