Thursday, January 7, 2010
Oh wonderful snow! Don't you wish you could roll about in it like dogs?
Labels:
ellie,
ooh's and AAW's,
photography,
winter
All of my life, in every season, You are still God, and I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to worship. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have any being. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe |
Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns
- All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License
2 Responses to “Oh wonderful snow! Don't you wish you could roll about in it like dogs?”
Look how happy she is! :)
So. Freaking. Cute.
Post a Comment