(original article here)


All of my life, in every season, You are still God, and I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to worship. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have any being. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe |
Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns
- All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License
5 Responses to “More "cute" than should be allowed for one day.”
Someone should tell the poor woman on the top photo that she's been hoodwinked by the 2-for-1 offer from the dog breeder.
I'm going to forget the aging process and pretend that the puppy is going to stay that size forever.
"Anyone for a lovely game of horse hunt?"
Megan, I'm with you!!!
UGH I WANT A DOG!
I'm up for a Doug hunt.
Post a Comment