Joyce Meyer, "Battlefield of the Mind"
but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer
and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving,
continue to make your wants known to God.
[Philippians 4:6]
All of my life, in every season, You are still God, and I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to worship. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have any being. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

Copyright © 2009 - All Rights Reserved - Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe |
Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns
- All original work is property of the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License
2 Responses to “With Thanksgiving...”
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I first read the amplified version of that Hebrews verse on your blog and was completely blown away by it... still am. :)
i love this quote from joyce, but seriously...that is SOOO freaking hard for me to do. bah. i'm a prayer complainer! a comprayer! a pralainer!
Post a Comment